Immune Biotect is currently out of stock. Mushroom Chai Superfood Powder contains the same immune-supporting mixed mushroom extract as Immune Biotect.
Designed to support several aspects of healthy immune function, Immune Biotect contains a unique blend of berries, herbs and ten organic mushroom concentrates. A Nutritarian diet rich in G-BOMBS (Greens, Beans, Onions, Mushrooms, Berries and Seeds) provides a wealth of immune-supporting phytochemicals. Immune Biotect was designed to provide additional immune-strengthening substances, with ingredients not typically found in one’s diet.
Bottle contains 120 capsules
- Contains ten unique organic mushroom concentrates
- High in immune-strengthening antioxidants and flavonoids
- Elderberry fruit provides a high concentration of flavonoids
- Blueberry, raspberry and goji berry extracts provide flavonoids
- Astragalus root provides immune-building phytochemicals
- Additional beta-glucan, an immune-supporting polysaccharide found in mushrooms
- Non-GMO, gluten-free, vegan
- Manufactured by a GMP certified and FDA-regulated facility
Never Run Out of Your Supplements
Choose the Autoship Every 60 Days option above and we will automatically bill and ship it every 60 days. PLUS, you’ll get FREE SHIPPING (to addresses within the contiguous U.S. only) on all subsequent recurring orders!
Note: by choosing this option, you are agreeing that this product order will automatically renew and bill to the credit card initially provided.
The products and statements made about specific products on this web site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. All information provided on this web site or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should not use the information on this web site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem. Always consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new vitamins, supplements, diet, or exercise program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.