One delicious ingredient. A world of delicious possibilities. Dr. Fuhrman Vanilla Bean Powder is made from whole, freshly ground vanilla beans and nothing else – it does not contain alcohol, sweeteners or fillers. Using the entire bean guarantees getting all its micronutrients, phytonutrients and fiber. The ethically sourced vanilla beans are grown in micro-farming communities in Papua New Guinea. The powder lends a deep, rich vanilla flavor when added to your favorite recipe, beverage, smoothie or dessert.
- 100% pure ground vanilla beans
- No sugar, additives, fillers or bleaching
- Rich in antioxidants
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla powder = 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Use for cooking, desserts, beverages
- Rich in taste and smell; strong vanilla aroma.
- Freshly ground before packaging.
- Ethically sourced and grown by Papua New Guinea (PNG) micro-farmer cooperative.
Love this product! I thought about purchasing it more than once (because of the price), then I thought how expensive the tiny containers are at the supermarket and decided to go for this 1 lb of deliciousness. I’ve used it on many of the scrumptious recipes from Talía “Desserts to live for” such as the green tea cookies (so popular at home!) and the chocolate peanut butter bread and others. I recommend this product
Looking forward to this for my birthday to try out all the desserts. There is a global shortage of quality product. https://www.foodandwine.com/travel/buying-vanilla-beans-in-mexico