Created to meet the needs of women who are or may become pregnant, as well as women who are low in iron, our Gentle Prenatal multivitamin supplies essential nutrients derived from anti-cancer superfoods such as cruciferous greens and berries. Dr. Fuhrman carefully formulated his Gentle Prenatal multivitamin for women who consume sufficient amounts of folate in their diet (through greens and beans), and who wish to avoid potentially harmful ingredients including synthetic folic acid, which is linked to increased risk of cancer.
Bottle contains 120 capsules
- Contains 25 mcg (1000 IU) vegan vitamin D3 to ensure adequate intake
- Free of potentially harmful ingredients & derived from whole foods
- Ferronyl© iron, vital for fetal brain development and maximizing intelligence
- Choline, supports fetal brain development
- Vitamin K2, is important for bone and cardiovascular health
- Vitamin B12, supplementation is important for vegans or near-vegans
- Non-GMO, gluten-free, vegan
- Manufactured by a GMP certified and FDA-regulated facility
Never Run Out of Your Supplements
Choose the Autoship Every 60 Days option above and we will automatically bill and ship it every 60 days. PLUS, you’ll get FREE SHIPPING (to addresses within the contiguous U.S. only) on all subsequent recurring orders!
Note: by choosing this option, you are agreeing that this product order will automatically renew and bill to the credit card initially provided.
The products and statements made about specific products on this web site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. All information provided on this web site or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should not use the information on this web site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem. Always consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new vitamins, supplements, diet, or exercise program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.