The Omega NC900HDC Juicer Extractor and Nutrition Center extracts the maximum amount of juice from vegetables, particularly leafy greens, and wheatgrass, using slow masticating, dual stage extraction. This 150-watt machine features a quiet but powerful motor, and uses a slow speed of 80 RPMs to extract juice, which results in minimal heat buildup and oxidation, and preserves nutrients, vitamins and healthy enzymes.
In addition to extracting juice, the machine also extrudes pasta, grinds coffee and spices, turns nuts into nut butter, makes baby food and frozen desserts, minces herbs and garlic, and whips up soy milk in a flash.
- Dual Stage masticating extraction
- Adjustable end cap has 5-settings for maximum juice output and extraction
- Continuous juicing with automatic pulp ejection
- Quiet but powerful motor with gear reduction equivalent of 2 HP motor
- Adjustable Settings, 150-Watt, Metallic
I remember some time ago (years?) Dr. Fuhrman recommended re-juicing the fiber to maximize juice output. It is absolutely unnecessary with this juicer. It extracts nearly all of the juice on just one pass. Too, Awesome for making nut and seed butter. Finally, I just discovered a video how two make salt-free sourkraut with the Omega juicer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61N9MVnflT0&ab_channel=DiscountJuicers.com