Women’s Daily Formula provides 50 mcg (2000 IU) vegan vitamin D3 plus taurine, B12, and K2 to complement a healthful diet; food-based calcium and maitake mushroom extract for women’s health. Our fruit, veggie, and greens superfood blend, which includes broccoli sprout, kale, blueberry, and tomato, is now organic. Dr. Fuhrman carefully designed the Women’s Daily Formula +D3 to provide adequate levels of crucial nutrients that are missing or insufficient in even in healthy diets, while avoiding potentially harmful ingredients, such as vitamin A and folic acid, which is linked to increased risk of cancer.
Bottle contains 120 capsules
- Contains 50 mcg (2000 IU) vegan vitamin D3 to ensure adequate intake
- Free of potentially harmful ingredients & derived from whole foods
- Maitake mushroom extract may support breast and immune health
- Taurine may improve athletic performance in physically active women
- Vitamin K2 is important for bone health and may support cardiovascular health
- Organic fruit, veggie, and greens blend includes broccoli sprout, kale, blueberry, and more
- Non-GMO, gluten-free, vegan
- Manufactured by a GMP certified and FDA-regulated facility
Never Run Out of Your Supplements
Choose the Deliver Every 60 Days option above and we will automatically bill and ship it every 60 days. PLUS, you’ll get FREE SHIPPING (to addresses within the contiguous U.S. only) on all subsequent recurring orders!
Note: by choosing this option, you are agreeing that this product order will automatically renew and bill to the credit card initially provided.
Download Product Fact Sheet (PDF)
The products and statements made about specific products on this web site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. All information provided on this web site or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should not use the information on this web site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem. Always consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new vitamins, supplements, diet, or exercise program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.