LDL Biotect offers cholesterol-lowering plant sterols, plus extracts of pomegranate, chokeberry, and green tea, designed for people who still have LDL above 100 mg/dl after dietary intervention. Plant sterols function as cholesterol-lowering agents by blocking the absorption of cholesterol from food during digestion and by blocking the re-absorption of cholesterol manufactured by the liver. Plant sterols are FDA-approved for their capacity to reduce LDL cholesterol.*
Bottle contains 240 tablets
- Provides 0.57 grams of plant sterols in each serving
- Pomegranate, green tea and chokeberry extracts, rich in cardio-protective phytochemicals
- Plant sterols have been found safe and effective in clinical trials*
- Non-GMO, gluten-free, vegan
- Manufactured by a GMP certified and FDA-regulated facility
* Foods containing at least 0.4 grams per serving of plant sterols, taken twice a day with meals for a daily total intake of at least 0.8 grams, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease.
Note: Dr. Fuhrman recommends no more than 300 mg/day EGCG from green tea supplements. Two tablets of LDL Biotect contain 100 mg EGCG.
Caution: If pregnant, nursing or on medication, consult with your healthcare practitioner.
Never Run Out of Your Supplements
Choose the Deliver Every 60 Days option above and we will automatically bill and ship it every 60 days. PLUS, you’ll get FREE SHIPPING (to addresses within the contiguous U.S. only) on all subsequent recurring orders!
Note: by choosing this option, you are agreeing that this product order will automatically renew and bill to the credit card initially provided.
Download Product Fact Sheet (PDF)
The products and statements made about specific products on this web site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. All information provided on this web site or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should not use the information on this web site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem. Always consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new vitamins, supplements, diet, or exercise program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.