This natural supplement incorporates a variety of substances that work synergistically to aid relaxation, calmness and sleep. Calm Biotect features L-tryptophan, lemon balm, L-theanine, phosphatidylserine, GABA, and a blend of botanical extracts to support healthy sleep, healthy stress levels and a relaxed, calm mind. L-tryptophan is used by the body to produce melatonin and serotonin. Research suggests that L-theanine, which is primarily found in green tea, is helpful to reduce stress. GABA is an amino acid that also acts as a neurotransmitter, and is important for regulating sleep and stress. Calm Biotect combines these amino acids with calming plant extracts, including lemon balm, ashwagandha, valerian, passionflower, and chamomile. Research indicates that these ingredients interact with neurotransmission in the brain to promote relaxation and sleep.
BOTTLE CONTAINS 120 TABLETS
- Unique blend of amino acids and plant extracts to support a relaxed, calm mind
- Supports healthy sleep and healthy stress levels
- L-tryptophan is used by the body to produce melatonin and serotonin
- L-theanine may be helpful to induce relaxation
- GABA is an amino acid neurotransmitter that helps regulate sleep and stress
- Phosphatidylserine is an important component of brain cell membranes
- Includes calming botanical extracts: lemon balm, ashwagandha, valerian, passionflower, and chamomile
- Non-GMO, gluten-free, vegan
- Manufactured by a GMP certified and FDA-regulated facility
Caution: If you are pregnant, nursing, on medication, or being treated for a medical condition, consult with your healthcare practitioner.
Never Run Out of Your Supplements
Choose the Deliver Every 60 Days option above and we will automatically bill and ship it every 60 days. PLUS, you’ll get FREE SHIPPING (to addresses within the contiguous U.S. only) on all subsequent recurring orders!
Note: by choosing this option, you are agreeing that this product order will automatically renew and bill to the credit card initially provided.
The products and statements made about specific products on this web site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. All information provided on this web site or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should not use the information on this web site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem. Always consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new vitamins, supplements, diet, or exercise program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.