A non-invasive home test that is extremely accurate and sensitive at detecting for blood in the stool. Recommended yearly for people over the age of 50.
- Blood in the stool is an indication of a number of digestive tract disorders including colorectal cancer
- Test is completed at home and sample stick used to pierce stool mailed back in for testing
- Results back within one week via phone or email
- No special dietary restrictions needed before taking test
- All instructions and self-addressed envelope included
Test results can be obtained via Dr. Fuhrman’s medical office by returning the self-addressed small box that comes with the test kit. Postage will apply.
This test is not available to ship outside the U.S.